Sony Xperia Z1 aka Honami India launch on September 18
Sony Xperia Honami aka Xperia Z1 Honami the latest phone comes with rear camera which has G lens. Sony going to launch the Xperia Z1 in the next two weeks of its global announcement which suggests that India will be in one of the first countries where it’s going to be launched. News from some of the resources implies that the phone will carry a price tag close to Rs. 50,000 which can vary according to the forex rate. Xperia Z1 is powered by a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU clocked at 2.2GHz and 2GB of RAM to boast. Front Panel “Screen” have a 5-inch 1080p display that will be enhanced by Sony’s Triluminus display technology.
The Phone has the technology of Cyber-shot 20-megapixel sensor that will have Carl Zeiss optics and a Sony G lens which are used to have a remarkable picture quality and great shoot modes. It also has technology of Sony’s BIONZ image processing engine and it will give experience to be the first phone 4K resolutions for video shoot.
The Sony Xperia Z1 is made of metal frame much like the Nokia Lumina 925 and it has 16GB of memory, a micro SD card slot and a 3,000 mAh battery. It will run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. We have also heard that the phone will feature an augmented reality app called Info-eye which could work similar to Nokia’s CityLens app on its Lumina devices.
- Display: 5.0-inch full HD (1920x1080p)screen with Triluminos display technology and X-Reality for mobile
- OS: Android v4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 series quad-core processor with 2.2Ghz CPU speed
- RAM: 2GB
- Storage capacity: 16GB, memory can be expanded via micro SD card
- Main Camera: 20.7-megapixel Exmor RS camera with Sony G-lens and separate BIONZ image processor, f1/2.3 aperture, capable of recording 4K (3840x2160p) resolution video which is twice the full HD 1080p quality Front: 2.0-megapixel Exmor R camera
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Add-ons: Water resistant and dust proof IP55/IP58 certifications, NFC, MHL, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth v4.0 with EDR, (Model C6903 will feature LTE network)
- Dimensions : 144.0x 73.9 x 8.9 mm