A 2.26 Ghz phone with quad krait CPU, 5.2 Full HD IPS display and 3000 mAh
Just this one line makes a huge impact, a phone with heavy specs and on the top of the market configuration is launched by LG. Yes, we are talking about LG Optimus G2.
A higher End Smartphone expected to be launched around Rs 43,000 (Indian Rupees)
Edge to Edge cutting display and bright and clear screen makes the phone more attractive where on the other hand the battery life which is always been a question in LG phones is improved this time with 3000 mAH
Lets see the Full Specs
• Processor: 2.26GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 800 with quad Krait CPU
• Display: 5.2-inch HD IPS (1080 x 1920 pixels / 423 ppi)
• Memory: 32GB / 16GB
• RAM: 2GB LPDDR3 800MHz
• Camera: Rear 13.0MP with OIS / Front 2.1MP
• Battery: 3,000mAh
• Operating System: Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2
• Size: 138.5 x 70.9 x 8.9mm
• Colors: Black / White
• Android 4.2.2 Jellybean
HTC one and Samsung Galaxy s4, where this handset looks promising if launched with same price tag. HTC one is one step ahead by already in market with same specs.